Monday, January 10, 2011

Reviews

What clients have to say...

Courtney: "I had a wonderful time working with Lady West Photography; she was so patient with my rather stubborn dog and my lack of modeling skills :) I was absolutely thrilled with my photos and was so excited to mail them to my husband in Iraq!! Thank you Lady West for such a GREAT job!!!"


















Tara: "Lady West is always fantastic! She's the quickest draw for the camera, to capture those great moments to keep forever. I always fun and am fully comfortable working with her. You get not only a good time at a shoot, but wonderful pictures as well!"


















Heather:  "oh my gosh you guys are so amazing... I cannot say thank you enough..... it was SO MUCH FUN! Three thumbs up to you!"


















Robin: This was a fun shoot, and these turned out so nice (rare for such a goof like myself). If anyone needs photos or head shots, HIRE THIS WOMAN!! He he... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment